If you are the type to throw minimalism and classicalism to the wind, the Smoke Hollow 3016DEWS 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker with Window, Stainless Steel is an excellent option. This is a notch higher from the simplistic designs we have reviewed prior, and a step into the future of electric smokers. Kick back and relax with the preset digital electronic control panel and large glass viewing door. In my quest to find the best electric smoker on the market, I found and reviewed the Smoke Hollow 3016DEWS 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker with Window, Stainless Steel.
Build Quality and Design
What stood out to be most about this smoker is the tempered glass window on the front door. Feel free to take a peek at your smoking treats without losing heat and smoke by opening the door. This smoker has a huge space for smoking, 2 cubic feet to be exact. You’ve basically got space to cook a feast in this thing.
Included in this smoker are 3 chrome plated grates with several adjustment levels to get closer or further from the heat. The wood chip loader is external which means super easy refills during the smoking process without opening the door and losing heat and smoke. It comes equipped with a water tray as well if you choose to add more moisture to your smoking project.
This is a 100% stainless steel smoker that shows off its modern and updated appeal. It has side handles for ease of movement and four sturdy legs that are bit higher off the ground than others I have reviewed.
(4 / 5)
Read More at Amazon
Features of the Smoke Hollow 3016DEWS 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker
The Smoke Hollow 3016DEWS 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker with Window, Stainless Steel smoker will help you to achieve near professional results with its foolproof system. This is Smoke Hollow’s Cadillac of smokers, possessing all of the extra bells and whistles that a true smoker hobbyist will love.
Here we are dealing with the mark of a pro with Smoker Hollow, the brand of professional barbecue chef Rick Davidson. If you are looking to smoke flavor into a variety of foods including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, or even cheese, this smoker will get you there. High wattage electric heat source plus super insulated body provide consistent ranges of temperature for smoking all year long.
What We Like
- Digital electronic control panel with LED lights shows cooking time and temperature. You can control the temperature to the degree. Very modern appeal.
- Front facing glass window to view your smoking goodies as they cook. Eliminates potential of losing heat and smoke. Easy to clean.
- Insulated very well- heats up fast, holds temperature, and cools down quickly if need be.
What We Don’t Like
- Assembly can be a bit tedious. I’ve seen reviews calling the assembly a “hassle”.
- Having a digital control panel could mean an electric failure at some point down the road. Some find analog more trustworthy and durable for the long term. I’ve also read that the control panel can collect moisture while smoker is in use.
- Chip tray, while has the great feature of being side loading, is a bit small. Therefore, may need to be reloaded several times for longer smoking projects.
All in all, I found this smoker to be an excellent option. If you are interested in something a little higher quality and maybe a bit easier to use, I do recommend this option. It will give a classy look to any backyard and the performance does not seem to disappoint. Plug in a few numbers on the dial and a few hours later you would be in smoked barbecue heaven!